1. In the beginning stages, (2005) our journey began as Southern Nevada Entrepreneurial and Leadership Academy (SNELA). We had a start-up board comprised of teachers, professional chefs, entrepreneurs, and school administrators. Our work was a labor of love as we worked throughout the summer months to finalize the application process.
2. In 2009, SNELA evolved as Kingdom Academy in Tonopah, NV., Kingdom Academy was a small private school for elementary students. Our focus was on career education, leadership, and self -discipline. Our building and equipment were provided completely from donated resources with the town and neighboring community agencies.
3. In 2014, a free online e-tutoring program was created for the valley of Amargosa, NV.
We are now online (2020) as Ebb and Flow,Education Experience, a career exploration and supplimental education web site.
4. Ebb and Flow Education Experience Goals:
* To meet the ever-evolving need of the community and business by implementing unduplicated Flow-based educational, entrepreneurial and leadership programs available to students of the community.
* Continual collaboration with elementary and secondary education, business and industry, and other public and private entities to meet the educational needs of society efficiently.
* To develop new Individualized curriculum structures for workforce education using business options for all learners.
* To place teaching and Individualized learning at the core of its mission, preparing individuals for fulfilling lives, rewarding careers, and lifelong learning.